Saturday, October 13, 2012

MY LAST SUMMER!

Hello my name is Laia. I'm 13 and today I'm going to talk about my last summer.

First I'm going to talk about Sevilla, second from Camprodon and finally I'm going to talk about Ametlla de Mar and Salou.

On the 4th of July I went to Sevilla with my friends of rowing and my coaches. We went to celebrate the Spanish Championship of Rowing. We went there by bus and it took 16 hours! We stayed in La Cartuja, in a residence for sportspeople. I rowed with three more girls: Laura, Marina and Marie. Marie is a French girl. She lives in Perpignan and she goes to a Catalan school. We rowed against 16 crews. The competition was very good for us because we were second of Spain!

I like going there because it was a great experience!

On the 20th of July I went to my friend Marina's apartment in Camprodon. In Camprodon we went swimming with Marina's sister, Emma, and visited the town: the square, the bridge and so on. On Sunday we went to the market at the squere. There, we bought a necklace.

I had a really good time!

On the 27th of August I went with my family to Ametlla de Mar and Salou. In Ametlla de Mar we stayed in a hotel with a pool, beach, a fitness center, a game room, a spa and a disco. We also went to visit the town and the harbour where boats were fishing.

Last day we went to Salou, PortAventura.
In the morning it was raining and some rollercoster were closed because of the rain but in the afternoon, the sun shone and we could get on all the rides.

It has been a great Summer holiday!!!

POWER POINT:

http://www.slideshare.net/casanostraschool/my-last-summer-14712424

VIDEO:




OBSERVATIONS OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION

Presentation:

Did you use a resources? Yes, I did. I used the power point.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, It was.
Did you show/talk about the photos to the audience? Yes, I knew.

Body language and eye contact:

Did you look at your audience most of the time? No, I didn't.
Did you read from your notes? Yes, I did.
Did you do any gestures/moviments to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, I did.

Structure:

Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
Did you use discourse makers your ideas more clear? Yes, I did.

Content:

Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? Yes, I did.
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books...? No, I didn't.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? I think it was fairly detailed.

Language:

Did you check your grammar? Yes, I did.
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Yes, I did.
Did you use sentences linkers? Yes, I did.
Did you use fillers? Yes, I did.

Pronunciation and intonation:

Did you know how to pronunce all your words? Yes, I did.
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I did.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? Yes, I did.
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? No, I didn't.

Self-evaluation:

I think my brand is an 8! ;)


MY CLASSMATES:

Oriol: He went to Andorra, act in diferent magical events and the lasts days he stayed in Banyoles with his friends.
Sergi: He went to the Basketball Camp and in Sant Antoni de Calonge in the beach.
Lidia: She went to Young Life's Camp, in Vilanova i la Geltrú and in Camprodon.
Alba: She went to Andorra with her family, Eivissa and Banyoles.
Anna: She went to Llaveneres, in Plymouth, in Scothlan, in Llafranc, Amy the Scotland in in the other part of the summer I stay in Banyoles.
Mateu: He went to the beach and stay in Banyoles.
Paula: She went to Palamos and in Banyoles.
Enric: She went to París and in Banyoles.
Eva: She went to Netherland and in Camprodon.

No comments:

Post a Comment